The HR Business Partner is responsible for providing day-to-day support to employees and managers across the full spectrum of HR activities as well as contributing to overall HR team projects. The HR Business Partner is a resource to employees and managers and liaises with other internal functions when needed to bring solutions to clients. This position reports to the Director, HR Business Partner.
This position is based in our Woburn office
and welcomes hybrid work! Local candidates are expected to be on-site 2 days per week.Responsibilities
- Manages the HR Business Partner day-to-day support and issue resolution to assigned business groups on all HR needs - including but not limited to matters related to HR policies and business processes, HRIS data, employee relations, career development, performance management, learning and skill development, etc.
- Identifies new approaches or process improvements to existing or non-existing business processes, policies, and/or procedures as it relates to the needs of a high-growth organizatio
- Builds strong partnerships with the HR specialist functions such as Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards to provide HR solutions to key business needs and to support the roll out corporate-wide programs that enhance the overall employee experience and support growth and success of overall business strategy
- Leads immigration sponsorship management and tracking for both the US and UK offices. Coordinates with attorneys in both countries.
- Provides support and guidance to employees when complex and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Works with clients to implement and manage key HR processes, such as the year-end performance management process (performance assessment, calibration, and compensation planning)
- Maintains the pulse of the people and drives and effective employee engagement programs in alignment with our company culture, mission, vision, and values. Supports all efforts around employee engagement, ensuring follow up and action planning from annual employee survey
- Leads and/or assists with HR team projects to drive organizational effectiveness
- Coordinates the apprenticeship program
- Conducts check-ins with new hires and exit interviews with departing employees and complies feedback to provide critical insights and trends.
- Assists with audits of employee data
- Cross-trains and acts as a back-up on onboarding/offboarding processes
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintains compliances with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance; recommends and implements updates.
- Performs other HR related duties as assigned
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business, or a related field required, PHR or SHRM certification a plus.
- 3-5+ years of Human Resource Generalist or Business Partner experience required; to be considered at the Associate Director level requires 6-7+ years of Human Resource Generalist or Business Partner experience.
- Biotech/pharma industry experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of HR best practices and employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Comfortable with learning and assisting in implementation of new software and systems
This position is based in our Woburn office and welcomes hybrid work! Local candidates are expected to be on-site 2 days per week.
Replimune is an equal opportunity employer.
Replimune now requires COVID vaccination disclosure for all US employees.