Working Hours: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM PST Monday-Friday
*Bilingual Spanish is strongly preferred.
As an HR Generalist at Tailored Management, you will provide HR consultation and guidance to a diverse group of external employees working in co-employment assignments at our clients across the US. Every day, you will respond to multiple employee, client, and internal team requests using your proven expertise in the areas of employee coaching, employee relations, leave & absence management, and workers’ compensation to support employee engagement, retention, and risk management strategies.
- Conduct associate relations communications, discussions, and investigations; provides coaching, performance feedback, and assignment end notifications per request, review end-of-assignment notifications for compliance and policy adherence.
- Ensure compliance for all external personnel files and notations in Customer Relationship Management System and HRIS as applicable.
- Administer FMLA, accommodation requests, and overall leave management ensuring appropriate paperwork is received and leaves are managed according to TM policies and federal and state legislation.
- Manage worker’s compensation claims with associates and third-party administrators. Ensures that associates return to assignment as soon as compliantly possible.
- Analyze external associate survey feedback and initiates continuous improvement initiatives as needed.
- Consult with the Client Services Team, Payroll Team, and Recruiting Leaders to provide effective resolutions.
- Maintain overall compliance with appropriate policies and procedures, standards, and regulations for Tailored Management and client-specific policies.
To thrive in this role, successful candidates must possess the following:
- You demonstrate a strong working knowledge of multi-state and employment law, including federal wage and hour, EEO, FLSA, final pay, and paid leave laws
- You consistently exhibit a passionate desire to work with urgency and drive for positive business results for all teams, clients, and employees.
- You are a confident and assertive HR professional with a proven ability to manage conflict and deliver timely and constructive feedback to employees and internal team members.
- You actively demonstrate impeccable attention to detail, critical thinking, and time management capabilities while consistently exhibiting a high level of personal accountability and emotional intelligence at all times.
- Your strong interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills have successfully allowed you to partner with multiple teams, diverse co-workers, and key client contacts. You are viewed as a reliable and credible consultant and expert within the HR department.
- You are highly resilient and authentically enjoy the unique challenges and opportunities of a continuous change business environment.
- Completed Bachelors Degree in Human Resources strongly preferred.
- 2+ years’ HR generalist experience required with proven expertise supporting high-volume HR employee relations and absence management (ADA, FMLA, PLOA) requests.
Tailored Management is an equal-opportunity employer, and we greatly value a diverse and inclusive environment for all team members. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.