Role: Human Resources Assistant
Location: Portland, TNPay Rate Range: $42000 - $47000 / yearInternal Job ID: 566483
Are you looking for a growth opportunity with a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! Requirements:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Proficient with MS Office
- 1-2 years of administrative/human resources experience
This role will involve assisting the HR Manager with a variety of HR duties including onboarding, processing payroll, verifying time & attendance, benefits administration, and answering general HR related questions. Why choose Addison HR/ADMIN?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's HR & Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.