LSG Sky Chefs, a part of LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end on-board products and services.
Role Purpose Statement
Assists in the administration and management of Human Resources policies and procedures and/or the Master National Agreement as necessary; ensures compliance with federal and state employement laws; handles employee relations issues and recruting at local unit.
• Assist Senior Recruiter in all recruiting processes
• Prepare orientation packages and assist with orientations
• Review applications, phone screen qualified applicants and set up interviews with managers of the departments
• Initiate background checks and drug screens
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
• Prepare weekly open positions report
• Schedule orientations and job fairs and assist in job fairs
• Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
• Utilize the Internet for recruitment. --Post positions to appropriate Internet sources. --Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment. --Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
• Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
• Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2-4 years of experience in human resources recruiting required
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, interact with all levels of management and maintain strict confidentiality
• Strong analytical, verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with large groups - must be flexible
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish required
Budget (hourly or project based)
Go to job list