Make a Difference Every Day
Help Achieve Remarkable Outcomes in Addiction Treatment and Change Lives
Join a Growing Company with Opportunity for Career Advancement
Through an innovative toxicology and pharmacy program, we remove barriers to treatment and deliver life-saving services and medications to patients in a stigma-free environment. Join a company that is driven by a higher purpose-to make a difference in the lives of those they serve, especially those affected by addiction. We are Cordant Health Solutions®, and we are made up of motivated and compassionate team members who provide innovative tools and services through our unique pharmacy and drug testing programs to provide accurate, actionable results that help patients achieve success and optimize quality of life.
A leader in quality standards, Cordant provides solutions for payers, clinicians and organizations involved with substance use disorder and criminal justice cases. Cordant is one of the only healthcare companies that offers monitoring and risk assessment tools through its innovative drug testing options and full-service, high-touch pharmacies, which specialize in the management and dispensing of addiction treatment medications. In combination with our pharmacies, Cordant's testing protocols and digital case-management tools help clients become more efficient and effective in using drug testing programs to monitor patient adherence, reduce risk, and improve patient outcomes. We are all part of the solution.Overview
The HR generalist provides a broad knowledge of human resources functions including talent acquisition, offboarding, compensation, performance management, and support of HR programs. The generalist role is far from one-dimensional and includes a wide range of HR tasks with the goal of ensuring the HR department's operations run smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization.
Position must be based in Indianapolis, IN as schedule will be a mix of site-based at our local lab with some work from home potential.ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions:
- Execute full-cycle recruiting processes for requisitions throughout the country
- Post requisitions and conduct strategy meetings with internal managers to assure alignment in our recruiting plan
- Source active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, internet job boards, social media, etc.
- Screen and interview candidates; schedule candidates for interviews with managers
- Build relationships with external partners to include community contacts, college officials, and outside agency partners
- Participate in building and maintaining strong employer brand internally and externally
- Support candidate onboarding activities
- Act as key support to departmental managers, ensuring delivery of objectives through effective relationships.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, and non biased investigations.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Familiar with HRIS (ADP).
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR support in the areas of development & coaching, performance management, workplace investigations, talent assessment and driving retention strategies
- Assist in the development and implementation of policies.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits (in accordance with company benefits) and organizing team building activities.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- All other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree, required (HR Management preferred)
- 1-2 years of experience in Human Resources, required
- 1-2 years of experience in talent acquisition, required
- PHR and/or SPHR certification helpful
- Exceptional interpersonal and service excellence skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with and coach all levels of employees within the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple departments
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment / labor laws
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
- Light to moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.) -Heavier weights with assistance
- Sitting & standing for long periods of time
- Repetitive motions and/or prolonged computer use
- Working at a fast pace, subject to many interruptions and both physical and mental stress
About Cordant Health Solutions:
Working at Cordant Health Solutions® means constantly being challenged to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic, vibrant environment. Our team members are the key to our success. We are committed to providing an environment that offers a fun, positive work environment, career-building opportunities, and a positive work/life balance. Cordant supports its team members by providing a benefits package to eligible staff that includes:
• Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
• Company Paid Long Term Disability
• Short Term Disability
Cordant Health Solutions® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes diversity leads to a stronger organization. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, arrest or conviction record, predisposing genetic characteristics, or military status in hiring, tenure, training, terms, and conditions or privileges of employment.