Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
This position is responsible for the HR File Room, data entry and department ordering in addition to assisting the HR team when needed. Engagement Expectations:
We believe that team member engagement is the basis for a great culture and superior guest service. During every interaction, we display three behaviors:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Smile, display energy and open body language
- Proactively greet team members and guests, initiating interaction to provide service
- Always use a positive parting remark to end the conversation
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following;
Job Description ContinuedMinimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Manage daily oversight, organization, resources and all timely filing of the Personnel File Room.
- Add material to hard copy files and update digital records with timeliness and accuracy.
- Assist with the coordination and distribution of HR property communications.
- Participate in and support Team Member events.
- Answers incoming calls and provides assistance to all internal and external guests.
- Partner with HR Team Members to ensure adequate backup and coverage (including developing a filing plan for heavy volume periods such as Handbook Acknowledgements, Performance Appraisals etc. for HR management approval).
- Obtain verification information via phone, fax, email or mail and complete verification in timely manner.
- Receive, date stamp, sort, distribute, pick up, and ensure the proper and systematic distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and HR documents in a timely manner.
- Order and maintain various department supplies and inventory. Reconcile and process departmental invoices.
- Arrange and track travel for HR Team and applicants, as needed.
- Consistently cultivate positive, fair and good team relations by timely directing questions, issues and feedback to HR Management and Team Members.
- Comply with Company and Human Resources confidentiality, ethical requirements and Team Member Handbook policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality and ethical requirements according to the Team Member Handbook.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical and Mental Demands:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Associate's degree in related work field or successful completion of two years of applicable college courses preferred.
- One (1) to three (3) years of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist experience
- Experience as a Notary or has the ability to become a Pennsylvania Notary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral at all levels of the organization
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Office or equivalent tool and HRIS systems
- Must have excellent guest service (internal and external) skills
- Must be able to work with high volumes of confidential information in a professional manner
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult and challenging people and, interpersonal situations
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to successfully fulfill the pre-employment process.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and days of the week including holidays.
- Ability to obtain and maintain all necessary licensing.
- Regularly required to see, walk, talk and hear; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequent walking, standing, kneeling, twisting, bending and lifting.
- Must occasionally lift up to 10 pounds.
- Able to work with others while maintaining a positive and courteous demeanor.