Hybrid/ Danvers, MAFull Time: M-FHow You'll Contribute:
Reporting to the President/CEO, the Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) serves in a leadership role providing strategic direction, vision, and guidance in the integration of Human Resources strategies, operations, and services in order to advance and align strategy and structure with talent to achieve organizational goals. Plays a key role in developing and executing our people strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization. The CHRO is a member of the Executive Team and serves as a strategic and tactical business partner. Additionally, this position has management oversight of the Volunteer Services Department. What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources or Healthcare/Business Administration or related required field.
- Master's degree with concentration in human resources, labor/human relations or management strongly preferred.
- Professional certification(s) from recognized human resources body(ies) preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of progressively responsible and well-rounded experience in human resources management; experience in a health care environment preferred. Prior experience serving as a partner to executive management.
- Demonstrated track record of leading an HR organization within a multiple sites and field-based employees.
- Prior experience in change management initiatives, preferably in a 650 plus employee organization.
- Intermediate HRIS, MS Office skills required.
- Highly developed interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including outstanding presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Proven writing skills including policies/procedures, job descriptions and employee communications.
- High level data analytical skills related to compensation, program assessment and HR metrics.
- Ability to set and meet strategic objectives, plans and time schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and work effectively with all internal and external constituencies, including employees, volunteers, donors, community leaders and board members. An excellent facilitator experienced in resolving conflicts between different parties in a dispute.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and maintain a flexible work schedule to meet various demands of concurrent multiple projects.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to establish credibility throughout the organization with management and employees, as well as to maintain a visible leadership role in appropriate industry, community, and business organizations.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with varied human resource information systems (ADP preferred)