Tim Sackett is The president of HRU Technical Resources a staffing firm based in Lansing Michigan, he’s an author, a blogger, a podcaster and he just might be the most famous guy in HR circles. Normally I see Tim several times per year at events across the country where he frequently speaks. But not this year so here we are...on zoom.
Follow Tim on Twitter or connect on LinkedIn
TOPIC: Personal Marketing Advice for HR freelancers
- When did you start this quest to make a name for yourself? (how long has it been)
- How did you get to where you are?
- What was an early sign for you that your personal marketing was working for you?
- Where should a new HR freelancer start if they want to make a name for themselves?
- How much time do you spend on social media….which channel is your favorite?
- What was your most viral blog post and why do you think it took off?
- Talk about the podcast...HR Famous
- Advice for introverts
49 minutes watch time.