"You don’t build a business. You build people, and people build the business.”
At Flex Technology Group, we put people first. Join us and you’ll find that the focus is all about you. You’re recognized and treated as an individual. Your development is unique to you – tailored to your own wishes and needs – and will continue throughout your career with us. The only constant is that you will be challenged and stretched, but within a supportive environment, working with some of the brightest minds in the business. Flex Technology Group has been featured as a Top 50 company to sell for by Selling Power Magazine and has been featured on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing company list for 12 years in a row.
The Human Resources (HR) Business Partner works closely with the Director, People Ops and HRBPs to support operations and initiatives across their assigned region. The HR Business Partner will support the daily needs of employees and leaders, while assisting in driving strategic organizational change initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase engagement, productivity, and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Answer day to day questions related to payroll, benefits, 401K, etc.
- Complete quarterly People Plans and analyze key metrics (turnover, time to fill, engagement, etc.)
- Participate in developing and communicating guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to for employee recognition.
- Assist with, and in some cases, lead recruitment processes.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientation and update records of new staff.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices through professional development.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Develops, facilitates, and participates in training programs. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Leads HR projects, onboards new hires, attends meetings, and other job duties as assigned.
- Must reside in California and be able to travel up to 25% of the time
- Telecommute/hybrid/remote work option