1. What do you consider your top 3 skills as an HR freelancer?
HR Audits, Policy and Procedures/best practices/compliance, Investigations and Training
2. Biggest accomplishment in HR/recruiting?
3. Which project from your past work are you most proud of?
Developing a strategic HR plan, presenting to senior management receiving their buy in and implementing.
4. Do you believe the HR/recruiting industry is poised for more freelancers? If yes, why?
Yes I do - why because there are so many companies that don’t think they need HR but in reality they do no matter if they have 2 employees or 1000 employees. Also with the ever changing employment laws HR departments need assistance in ensuring they are in compliance because they don’t necessarily have the bandwidth to address.
5. What types of HR projects would you love to work on as a freelancer?
HR Audits, policy and procedures/ best practices/compliance, strategic HR, compensation plans, training and Development of management and employees, safety audits, investigations, employee relations, I-9 compliance.